In the chapel there are three sculpture groups: the Entombment group from 1643, the Lamentation, or "Holy Grave" group, and the Resurrection group created in 1750.
Copyright: Tourist-Information Islek, Ingrid Wirtzfeld
Burgruine Dasburg
Dasburg
Open today
The Dasburg is the ruin of a hill castle in the Southern Eifel in the German-Luxembourgian Nature Park at 356 m above sea level. NN high hill at the local community Dasburg on the Our in the Eifelkreis Bitburg-Prüm in Rhineland-Palatinate.
Already in the middle of the second century, the Romans had a villa in Welschbillig. In the second half of the fourth century, they constructed an even larger one, which in U-shape was connected west of a 60-by-20-meter pond, surrounded by 112 herds.